Govt is using Kasab's hanging as detergent to wash stains: Ramdev
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Yoga Guru Ramdev today alleged that the hanging of Ajmal Kasab was a move by the "corruption-ridden" Congress-led government at the Centre to gain people's sympathy.
"Steeped in corruption, the Congress-led government is trying to use Kasab's hanging as a detergent to wash off its stains. But the taint of scams will not go away so easily," the Yoga Guru told reporters here.
Ramdev said, though late, the terrorist met an end he deserved and hoped Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru would also meet the same fate.
Demanding separate courts to deal with terror cases, he said it was not justified to allow terror convicts to approach the President for clemency.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet