Greenply Q3 profit up over two fold at Rs 29.37 cr
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Interior infrastructure company Greenply Industries today reported an over two fold rise in its net profit at Rs 29.37 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 mainly on account of robust sales.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 14.09 crore for the corresponding period last fiscal, Greenply Industries said in a statement.
Net sales of the company rose to Rs 509.26 crore for the quarter under consideration from Rs 418.10 crore for the corresponding period previous fiscal.
In another filing to BSE, the company said its board has approved to set-up a veneer or veneer-cum-plywood unit in Myanmar through incorporation of a subsidiary in Myanmar.
The company will approach the concerned authorities of Myanmar for necessary approval in this respect.
Shares of Greenply Industries today closed at Rs 440.70 per scrip on BSE, up 2.98 per cent from previous close.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held