Groups clash at Sector 22 market, damage car
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
High drama was witnessed in the Sector 22 market on Saturday evening when two groups of boys entered into a scuffle, following which one of the groups pelted stones at the other groups' car, breaking all its windowpanes.
According to eyewitnesses, at about 4 pm, two boys were riding their bike when it hit a car at the Sector 22-21 light point. Following this, one of the tyres of the car busted and the occupants of the car, three boys, alleged that the tyre was busted as it was hit by the bike. By then, all the boys had reached the parking lot in Sector 22 near Nukkad Dhaba and they entered into a scuffle.
Later the bikers pelted stones at the car and broke the windscreen and the windowpanes of the car.
The police reached the spot and took all of them to the police station, where the parents of the boys were called. Later they all reached a compromise and no case was registered by the police.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet