Gujarat Congress meet put on hold
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat Congress Legislature Party meeting has been put on hold. The meeting was scheduled on December 26. However, it was re-scheduled on December 27 and now it has been put on hold. According to a release by the party, the December 27 meet was scheduled in Gandhinagar at 2 pm. Next date for the meeting has not been specified the party.
Jain monk injured in road mishap dies
VADODARA: A Jain monk who was hit by a bus near Dahod Monday night succumbed to his injuries at a government hospital in the city Tuesday evening. Amarsagar Saheb had sustained head injuries after he was knocked down by public transport bus near Rabdal village in Dahod. One of his aides was also injured. The monk was rushed to government-run SSG Hospital here for further treatment.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM