Congress has won Himachal Pradesh elections with as much ease as Narendra Modi won Gujarat. Surprised? Tell us
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Experts predicted a close race between the Congress and BJP in the Himachal Pradesh Assembly elections 2012.
What transpired was a total decimation of the BJP with its chief Minister PK Dhumal admitting defeat within the hour of counting of polls starting.
Did that surprise you?
Now, infighting has broken out about who CM will be.
Tell us who should be the Congress CM. Or should they fly in a CM from Centre as it did in the case of Uttarakhand.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet