Gujarat firing: 4 cops face murder charges
Two sub-inspectors and as many constables were booked for murder and rioting on Wednesday in connection with the death of three Dalit youths at Thangadh in Surendranagar district last week. Rajkot IG Pravin Sinha said the CID filed three separate FIRs for the deaths of Pankaj Sumara, Prakash Parmar and Mehul Rathod. SIs K P Jadeja and B K Solanki and constables Yogirajsinh Gohil and Nathubha have been named in the FIRs.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow