Gunfight between TMC supporters, 1 injured
A clash between supporters of Trinamool Congress on Tuesday morning left one injured. A local TMC supporter Bhola Pal was waylaid and attacked near 4A bus stand at Raigunj in Dinajpore (N). Pal was on his way to Moonlight Club from home in his Black Tata Sumo.
Eyewitnesses said another TMC supporter, Ainul Haque, along with his men, attacked the vehicle. "At least 30 rounds were fired and 20 bombs hurled at the car," said an eyewitness.
Pal was shot in his leg and has also suffered splinter injuries. He was taken to Raigunj District Hospital. Neither Pal nor his associates have lodged a police complaint.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow