Gunfire in Gurgaon's Sunrise Hospital injures two critically
Armed men today barged into a hospital here and shot at two persons who were undergoing treatment, injuring them seriously.
The men, numbered around seven-eight, barged into the Sunrise Hospital and shot at the duo, identified as Satveer and Jaginger alias Jolly, eyewitnesses said.
They said it could be a case of some property dispute for which the duo were engaged in a legal battle.
The duo have been referred to Medicity hospital in a serious condition.
Police were tight-lipped about the incident.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow