Gur price closes quiet on sporadic buying
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The wholesale Jaggery market closed on a steady note in the national capital today, following small buying against sufficient stocks position. Muzaffarnagar and Muradnagar gur market too finished on previous closing levels in the absence of any worthwhile moving factors.
Marketmen said ample stocks position and small current demand mainly held prices unaltered.
The following are today's quotations per quintal: Gur chakku 2,750-2,850, pedi 2,900-3,000, dhayya 3,000-3,100 and shakkar 3,200-3,300.
Muzaffarnagar: Rasket 2,350-2,400, chakku 2,600-2,750 and khurpa 2,600-2650.
Muradnagar: Pedi 2600-2,650 and dhayya 2,650-2700.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow