Gurdeep Kohli turns chef
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
After Amrita Raichand, it's television actress Gurdeep Kohli's turn to host a food show. Kohli, who's a hit with kids with her show Best Of Luck Nikki on Disney, will once again be seen catering to them (and their mothers) with her culinary series.
Titled Bachha Party, the actress turned chef will be seen preparing appetising recipes for fussy kids. Being a mother herself, she plans to feature nutritionally balanced recipes that are also visually appealing to kids. The show is set to go on air soon on Zee Khana Khazana.
Bachha Party is one among the many new shows lined up on the channel. It includes Food Ka Mood, which has Chef Gautam Mehrishi, executive chef Sun 'N Sand showcasing step-by-step cooking of three recipes per episodes and ZKK Sunrise, breakfast centric food show that covers recipes from desi parathas to Italian frittatas. The new set of shows are slated to premiere on Zee Khana Khazana from 20th February onwards.
Talking about the content makeover, Amit Nair, Business Head, Zee Khana Khazana, says "In order to take Khana Khazana's culinary journey ahead, we undertook an extensive research and found that daily cooking can get a bit tedious and monotonous. We identified this lacuna as an opportunity to be the solution provider for the Indian homemaker by giving them the recipes and food solutions that will make the daily cooking interesting, simple, quick and delicious."
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM