Gwyneth Paltrow might not return in 'Avengers 2'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who plays Tony Stark's assistant in the 'Iron Man' film franchise, says she might not return for the 'Avengers' sequel as she is getting too old for it.
The 39-year-old, who just finished filming 'Iron Man 3' with Robert Downey Jr, said she is hesitant to play Pepper in the 'Avengers' sequel, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I just came off of 'Iron Man 3', which is as special effect-y and action-y as it gets, so to do something like 'Thanks for Sharing' where it's really small, funny and exciting, is really great.
"I don't know about returning for 'The Avengers 2', I'm getting old for this, you know what I mean?," she said.
Though she might not appear in 'The Avengers' sequel, Paltrow will still reprise Pepper Potts in the third armored hero movie, which is set to open in the US on May 3.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'