Gwyneth Paltrow shares money-saving tips
Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has shared her best money-saving tips with fans to help them through financial hard times.
The "Iron Man" star has dedicated the latest issue of her Goop com lifestyle newsletter to solving money problems and she shares a website she has used to help organise her own finances, reported Daily Express.
Paltrow also includes an interview with the website's founder and the feature contains tips such as "check your credit report", "attack your debt" and "avoid late payments".
In an accompanying post, she writes, "We found this really cool website/money managing program called LearnVest that helps us think about and organise our money."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow