Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman to present Oscars
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Actresses Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon, who have won Oscars in the past, will present at this year's Academy Awards on February 24.
Berry won the award for her performance in "Monster's Ball" (2001), Bullock for "The Blind Side" (2009), Kidman for "The Hours" (2002) and Witherspoon for "Walk the Line" (2005).
The four join a stellar list of previously announced Oscar presenters including Mark Wahlberg, "Marvel's The Avengers" cast members Robert Downey Jr, Samuel L Jackson, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo.
Last year's winners Jean Dujardin, Christopher Plummer, Octavia Spencer and Meryl Streep will also present at the ceremony.
Others on the list are "Chicago" cast members Richard Gere, Queen Latifah, Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones, special guests Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Daniel Radcliffe, Channing Tatum and Charlize Theron.
Oscars for outstanding film achievements of 2012 will be presented at the Dolby Theatre and will be hosted by Seth MacFarlane.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet