'Har ek friend kameena hota hai' song shot for 'Chashme Buddoor'
David Dhawan shot the promotional song for 'Chashme Buddoor', Har ek friend kameena hota hai, the remake of the 80s hit, starring Farooque Shaikh and Deepti Naval, last week. The track has the male leads of the film, South star Siddharth, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma. "All the three friends in the film, Ali, Divyendu and Siddharth will be dancing to the tag line of the title, Har ek friend kameena hot hai. The song is part of the film and will also be used for promotional activities," said Dhawan, who is still unsure whether the film will release in December as scheduled, or early next year.
The sequel, which was shot in Goa will be younger and slightly more over-the-top than the original, adapted to today's times, in Dhawan's inimitable style. Ali has stepped into Farooque's role, while Siddharth and Divyendu essay Ravi Baswani and Rakesh Bedi's role respectively. South actress Taapsee Pannu plays Deepti Naval.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow