- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Priety Zinta is miffed with the media after reports in a section of a press which stated that the actress had come back from her shooting schedule in Prague with a swollen face. Known for her forthright behaviour, her spokesperson says that after completing a harrowing 18-hour shooting schedule in Prague for her maiden production venture Ishkq In Paris, the actress was exhausted and feeling a little under the weather.
Meanwhile, the papparazzi who had assembled at the airport for Ashton Kutcher who was in town shooting for a biopic on Steve Jobs saw Priety and turned their attention on her. The onslaught of flashing lights, coupled with the tiring journey took its toll on the otherwise ebullient actress. Priety clarifies, "For those speculating over what transpired at the airport, my plane journey from Prague post an all-nighter shoot, the rains and the crowds that gathered has left me with a twisted ankle. I wasn't hiding my face but trying to recover from the shock of 40 camera flashes," she wrote on Twitter.
the week that was
While Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor will tie the knot in the near future, the couple performed a grihapravesh puja for their new flat at Satguru Sharan apartments on 29th road Khar West on September 1. Only a few close friends and confidantes from Saif's production house were invited for the puja. The flat which is still under renovation and is slated to have a mini gym and a swimming pool on the top most floor. The couple will shift into the flat after their marriage.
Dancing to her tunes
Kalki Koechlin recently had the stars of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, match steps with her. Apparently, the actress who was to shoot for a dance number with the lead actors just couldn't get her steps right. Finally, after the umpteenth retake, director Ayan Mukherji asked Kalki to dance of her own free will. When Kalki shed her inhibitions and performed some really impressive steps, both Ranbir and Deepika, impressed by her spontaniety, joined her in the jig.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet