Has Irfan Pathan, Narendra Modi Gujarat Assembly elections 'hug' ended the schism that existed between the BJP and minority community?
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi pulled of a big surprise by getting top India cricketer Irfan Pathan to share the stage with him while campaigning for Gujarat Assembly elections.
Does that signal the Muslim community is divided on support to Modi - once it was virtually 100% against the saffron strongman?
Does it mean Muslims have achieved 'closure' on the Gujarat riots and are willing to 'move on' ? You tell us.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'