Is Priyanka Chopra ignoring Shah Rukh Khan?
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Priyanka Chopra, who is known to be very close to her Don co-star Shah Rukh Khan, has been avoiding her good friend off late.
If reports are to be believed Priyanka Chopra has opted out of Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year and given dates for Ekta Kapoor's Milan Talkies.
The actress, who is currently shooting for Gunday and Zanjeer remake, will begin shooting for Milan Talkies opposite Imran Khan in September. It was the same time Farah Khan directed movie was to begin shoot too.
Reports are that the makers of Happy New Year are now in search of a new face opposite SRK and Abhishek Bachchan.
Priyanka and Shah Rukh Khan have in the past worked together in the Don series. Priyanka also made a cameo appearance in SRK's home production RA.One. Let's see when do we get to see this hit pair on screen again.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet