Hate, lies and triple murder
A Patna police team reached Delhi on December 15 and learnt from Rintu's wife that he had fled to Canada that very day. He has been to Canada before and has contacts there. Patna SP Amrit Raj said Rintu had planned ahead and got a visa ready.
Police have sought the Centre's help and are confident Rintu cannot stay in Canada very long. "We have got his visa and passport details and also the numbers of his Canada acquaintances," the DIG said. "Once the information reaches the Canadian establishment, it will be tough for Rintu to stay there."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow