Have explored my sensual side in 'Murder 3': Aditi Rao Hydari
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
"I can be sweet looking innocent girl but I may have a sensual side to me which I would love to explore. And I have done that in 'Murder 3'. That is what actors are meant for. They just need to bring out things and do it effortlessly with fun," Aditi told PTI.
'Murder 3' is the third film in the franchise and previously had Emraan Hashmi in lead role.
"I hope the film is a superhit. I hope 'Murder 3' does lot of good things for me so that I get lot of good projects and work with brilliant directors and great actors. And that is what I am wishing," Aditi said.
The 34-year-old also said post this movie she does not want to be tagged as a "bold" actress.
"I think everybody has his or her own journey and tags. I think there is much more to me than just being bold. And I hope people will see that. I think boldness is not the only thing in my personality but there is lot more. I don't want to be tagged as you get put in a slot box and you can't move away from it. I would feel claustrophobic and I don't like that", she added.
Aditi said she was grateful to Bhatt camp for casting her in the successful franchise.
"I am very grateful to Mukesh Bhatt, Vishesh Bhatt (director) and Mahesh Bhatt to consider me for this film. I had never imagined I would do 'Murder'. In fact when Mukeshji called me for a story narration I loved it and he asked if I would do it. And right then I said yes." Ask Aditi is she feels the pressure for being part of the project, she says, "It's not a burden at all. It's a great joy and excitement. It's good that more people will watch it. I hope I will have more fans as that is what we live for."
The third edition of 'Murder' marks the directorial debut of Vishesh, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, and is slated for February 15 release.
The film also features Pakistani actress Sara Loren.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet