Micromax launches 5-inch phablet Canvas HD
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Micromax launched a phablet in its Canvas series. The new device is called Canvas HD (A116). This is the company's first phone with a quad-core processor and it runs Android Jelly Bean. The price will be under Rs 15,000 and it will be available in February 2013.
The phone has a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phone comes with a 2,100 mAh battery. MediaTek, the company which makes the phone's processor, says this phone runs cooler and consumes lesser power than most competitors. This means that the battery life may not be a disappointment.
The phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 4X zoom and autofocus. The internal memory is 4GB and it can be expanded by 32GB, using a microSD card.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow