HC clears liquidation of Dunlop assets
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Paving the way for liquidation of ailing Dunlop India's assets, the Calcutta High Court on Monday vacated an interim stay on winding up of the tyre maker reeling under huge debts and labour troubles.
The High Court had ordered winding up of Dunlop India Ltd through a directive dated January 31, but an interim relief was later granted on this order till February 18.
Vacating the stay, a division bench of Justices Asim Kr Banerjee and SK Sinha today asked the official liquidator to take possession of the company's assets.
The creditors, to whom Dunlop reportedly owes more than Rs 300 crore, had moved winding up petition after repeated failures by the company in clearing of dues.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held