HC rejects probe plea against Vadra
The Allahabad High Court on Thursday dismissed a petition by a local activist seeking a probe into allegations of irregular land dealings against Robert Vadra levelled by IAC member Arvind Kejriwal.
The petition, filed by Nutan Thakur on October 9 last year, was dismissed by the court's Lucknow bench of justices Uma Nath Singh and Virendra Kumar Dixit. On behalf of Thakur, her lawyer Ashok Pandey had submitted that as the matter relates to higher-ups, only the Prime Minister's Office would be able to conduct an inquiry.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow