Heart of Green
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Come February and there's much ado about love. But who says you can't flaunt your romantic side without being quirky. Speaking of which, we thought this heart-shaped sling bag in green was rather cute. Available on the fashion portal www.20dresses.com, the bag is made from a soft material and can store as much as a small wallet and a phone — just what you need on a date.
If you want to skip the little black or red dress on Valentine's Day and are looking for alternatives, here's a suggestion — designer Shehla Khan has launched a collection of dresses for the year in darker, bolder colours. "Boudoir" is the theme for the collection and Khan has used sheer fabric and lace extensively. With classic cut dresses, gowns and corsets, the collection plays up feminine silhouettes.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held