Heidi Klum to host 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Supermodel Heidi Klum is all set to return home to host the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards, one of the biggest nights in global music, fashion and culture.
The supermodel, born in Bergisch Gladbach, has been selected to lead the live broadcast in November in Frankfurt, Germany, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I'm honored to host the 2012 MTV EMAs in its return to my home country of Germany. The MTV EMA is one of the biggest nights in global music, fashion and culture, and I'm thrilled to play a part in bringing this one-of-a-kind show to audiences all over the world. We're going to have a blast!" Klum said in a statement.
The 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards will take place at the Festhalle in Frankfurt on Sunday, November 11. MTV channels around the world will broadcast it live.
Nominees for this year's ceremony have been announced with Rihanna and Taylor Swift leading the pack at six and five nods respectively. Presenters and performers will be announced at a later date.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held