Helpline started at Howrah station for Allahabad stampede victims
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Seven helping booths with four helpline numbers have been provided at Howrah station to give information about the stampede victims at Allahabad station.
The helpline numbers are 033-2641-3660, 033-2641-2241, 033-2640-2242 and 033-2640-2243, Eastern Railways authorities here said today.
A total 36 people died in the stampede at the Allahabad railway station last night when thousands of pilgrims were returning after a dip at Sangam at the Mahakumbh.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held