Hero MotoCorp launches new 125 cc bike Ignitor, priced at over Rs 55K
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
Country's largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp today launched a new 125 cc motorcycle 'Ignitor', priced between Rs 55,900 and Rs 57,900 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"Every new launch of Hero MotoCorp flows from a clear strategy to further consolidate its leadership position across segments. With 'Ignitor', we aim to bolster our presence in the growing deluxe segment," Hero MotoCorp Senior Vice President (Marketing and Sales) Anil Dua said in a statement.
With its features, the company is confident of attracting the youths towards this new bike, he added.
The company currently sells Glamour and Super Splendor in the 125 cc segment.
The Ignitor comes close on the heels of the first Hero branded scooter Maestro that was launched recently.
With this, Hero MotoCorp has launched three new models – Impulse, Maestro and Ignitor.
"The company had showcased all these models at the Auto Expo in Delhi in January this year along with yet-to-be launched 110cc motorcycle 'Passion X Pro'," the company said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held