Hero MotoCorp sales down 6% in November
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The country's largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp today reported sales of 5,02,305 units in November, registering a decline of 6.42 per cent.
The company had sold 5,36,772 units in November 2011, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
"This year, the November despatch is lower than last year on account of the holidays due to Diwali, while there were no such holidays in the November of 2011, the festive period being in October last year," the company said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM