Hexaware Technologies lowers revenue outlook for Q4
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
IT, BPO and consulting services firm Hexaware Technologies today lowered its revenue outlook for the October-December quarter, citing changes in a contract and a USD 4,50,000 hit on account of Hurricane Sandy.
"Due to certain unforeseen changes to a project plan in a large engagement for a customer, Hexaware now expects the revenues for fourth quarter of 2012 to be USD 92 million.
The revised revenue guidance also includes impact of USD 450,000 on account of Hurricane Sandy on the Eastern Coast of the US," Hexaware said in a filing to the BSE.
While reporting earnings for quarter ending September 30, 2012 (third quarter), Hexaware had issued a revenue outlook of USD 94.7 million-96.5 million for fourth quarter of 2012.
Hexaware expects to grow 18 per cent year-on-year in the Calendar Year 2012. In FY2011, the company's revenue stood at USD 308.1 million, it said.
The revised outlook is about 2.85 per cent below the lower end of its earlier outlook and 4.66 per cent below the higher end.
"The relationship with the client remains solid. All other projects and initiatives with the client continue unchanged and on track," Hexaware Technologies CEO and Vice Chairman P R Chandrasekar said.
The company remains on course to deliver above industry revenue growth over the medium term, he added.
Hexaware would have a material adverse impact on the profitability margin metrics this quarter on account of the revision in the revenue outlook and due to continued investments, Chandrasekar said.
"Notwithstanding this development, Hexaware continues to strengthen its execution engine; enhancing its domain capabilities and technological competencies and increasing its field presence from business development perspective," he added.
Hexaware, which follows a January-December fiscal, would report its results for the quarter ending December 31, 2012 and full year 2012 in early February, 2013.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’