- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
The French manicure might be a classic, but the nude, natural look can also be very boring. In fact, in a dedicated nail art salon, the choice will often be frowned upon. "You have to opt for some colour — how about metallic blue to complement your outfit," urged Harkiran Singha, co-owner of Polish, the city's dedicated nail spa and salon that recently set shop in Sector 8.
Step inside the minty green (and also very girly) environs and your gaze instantly shifts to a smorgasbord of options lined up on the counter. From floral motifs to abstract art, bejewelled designs to those that come with extra sparkle, there are rows of nail art styles to choose from. There's even a slide-show of multiple images that play on loop on a high definition screen, in case you are still undecided. Add to that a dedicated section that houses every colour of nail paint there could possibly be. But clearly, there's much more to a nail spa than just a coat of paint. Offering various spa services, one can choose from combinations of manicures and pedicures that end with one's choice of nail art.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet