Hindu doctor, govt official shot dead in Pak
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A well-known Hindu doctor and a senior government official were gunned down in two separate attacks in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan Thursday, police said.
Doctor Lakshmi Chand was on his way home when two armed men riding a motorcycle fired at him at Hindu Mohalla in Mastung town.
He died instantly, police said. The attackers fled from the spot after the shooting.
In the second incident, unidentified gunmen killed Yasir Arafat, official of Civil Aviation Authority, in Panjgur.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held