Hinting at ‘lapses’ in FIR, Mamata says more arrests could follow
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
"That is all we could do for the time being. We are really shocked. But I want to reiterate our stand that law will take its own course," Mamata said.
Although it was not in her schedule, Mamata came to Writers' Buildings and held meetings with the top brass of the administration and police. Later, a cheque for Rs 10 lakh was sent to the house of Choudhury through Shankasubhra Chakrabarty, OSD in the chief minister's office.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet