Hockey legend Claudius laid to rest
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Legendary hockey player Leslie Claudius, who died on Thursday, was laid to rest at Kolkata's Lower Circular Road Cemetery on Sunday. His body was taken to Rabindra Sadan after passing through Calcutta Customs Club and Veteran's Club where it was kept for people to pay their tribute.
Fans and several important personalities paid their homage, including Sports Minster Madan Mitra. Chief Minster Mamata Banerjee sent flowers. The procession then headed to St Paul's Cathedral where there was a mass before the last rites were performed.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held