Anthony also bakes every two or three weeks because it is cheaper to bake at home. "The only problem is that it is time-consuming, so I am not able to do it more often," she says.
Sahane agrees and adds that even when using superior ingredients, homemade bread is cheaper. "If you bake six loaves or so in one batch, the cost is reduced to half the amount," she says. Shahane also gives away a secret: "I always use fresh yeast; the bread rises better."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow