Honda Cars sales rise 87% in November
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) today reported 87.24 per cent increase in its total sales for November at 3,711 units.
The company had sold 1,982 units in the same month last year, HCIL said in a statement.
During the month, the company sold 1,218 units of its flagship sedan City and 2,199 units of its small car Brio. It also sold 186 units of the premium hatchback Jazz and 72 units of sedan Civic.
Besides, HCIL sold 36 units of the premium sedan Accord in November 2012.
Stocks More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Company INFO More on Honda Cars India Ltd
Mutual Funds Check for top funds
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations