Honda recalls 11,500 CBR 250R bikes
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Earlier in 2011, HSCI had announced a similar recall of 57,853 units of its third generation City to replace a faulty engine part, as part of a global exercise.
In January 2010 also, it had recalled 8,532 units of the City, manufactured in 2007.
In 2007, HSCI had recalled about 4,000 units of CR-V and 2,300 units of the luxury sedan Accord, in a move described by the company as product update. This had led to a total replacement and change in design of CR-V's fuel tank and upgrade of fuel relay in Accord.
Company INFO More on Honda Motors
Stocks More on Honda Motors
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet