Hope Sachin Tendulkar gets a ton at Eden: Sourav Ganguly
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Facing criticism for his prolonged form slump, Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar got some words of encouragement from his former captain and opening partner Sourav Ganguly ahead of the third Test against England starting here on December 5.
Addressing a gathering which had all members of the Indian team, Ganguly said, "Many stories are being written about the match. I wish all the luck to Sachin. I hope he scores a ton at Eden Gardens."
Ganguly shared the dais with Tendulkar and Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Ganguly feels that India would bounce back to win the series.
"The series is levelled 1-1 but I hope India will win the series convincingly," he said.
England levelled the series after thrashing India by 10 wickets in the second Test in Mumbai. The fourth Test is scheduled in Nagpur (December 13-17).
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’