House won, PM woos ‘progressive’ Punjab farmers
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
However, Singh remained mum over the demand of Rs 5,000 crore made by Punjab for the crop diversification project.
He urged the state government to develop post-farm agro-processing linkages which can provide employment to the youth of Punjab, also stressing on special attention on education and skill development. "Punjab's youth can provide investors with a productive workforce if given proper education and skills," he said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’