How holidays hurt your sex drive
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The main factors contributing to low sex drive in women, including younger woman, seem to intensify during the craziness of the holidays, it has been claimed.
Contrary to what is shown on TV, a lull in sexual desire isn't always a crisis, ABC News reported.
In a 2010 study, researchers looked at 400 premenopausal women age 18 or older with low sexual desire disorder.
In the study, it turned out that 85 percent of the low-sex-drive women cited multiple factors for their low drive.
The main culprits that were cited were – stress or fatigue, dissatisfaction with personal appearance and sexual difficulties including problems reaching orgasm.
The authors of the study concluded that boosting self-esteem along with reducing fatigue and stress could significantly fire up a woman's sex life.
The study has been published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations