How holidays hurt your sex drive
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The main factors contributing to low sex drive in women, including younger woman, seem to intensify during the craziness of the holidays, it has been claimed.
Contrary to what is shown on TV, a lull in sexual desire isn't always a crisis, ABC News reported.
In a 2010 study, researchers looked at 400 premenopausal women age 18 or older with low sexual desire disorder.
In the study, it turned out that 85 percent of the low-sex-drive women cited multiple factors for their low drive.
The main culprits that were cited were – stress or fatigue, dissatisfaction with personal appearance and sexual difficulties including problems reaching orgasm.
The authors of the study concluded that boosting self-esteem along with reducing fatigue and stress could significantly fire up a woman's sex life.
The study has been published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM