Hrithik and wife to walk the ramp at IIFA
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane will walk the ramp for the first time together for sister-in-law Farah Ali Khan at the IIFA Fashion Extravanganza in Macau during the IIFA weekend being held from June 11 to 13. Sonam Kapoor will be the show stopper for designer Anamika Khanna.
The fashion extravanganza has been organised on June 12.
Proceeds of the event will go to the IIFA Foundation as part of charity to support film industry workers who have been adversely affected during production of films.
The star-studded night will see leading designers like Rocky S, Manav Gangwani, Anamika Khanna, Farah Ali Khan and Hong Kong designer Chris Chang showcase their designs.
Meanwhile, It was also announced that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and A R Rahman will be presented with the IDEA IIFA award for outstanding contribution by an Indian in International Cinema.
The Fashion Extravanganza will be hosted by Zayed Khan and Sophie Chaudhary. International singing sensation Peter Andre will perform at the event which will be held at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held