Hugh Jackman has sexiest facial hair: Survey
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Actor Hugh Jackman has topped a poll as the man with the sexiest facial hair, beating soccer star David Beckham and Johnny Depp.
The 44-year-old actor most recently sported thick facial hair in the Oscar-nominated film 'Les Miserables', reported Contactmusic.
In the second place was actor Bradley Cooper. David Beckham, who is currently sporting a designer stubble, came third, while grey-bearded George Clooney and Ben Affleck, who has full face fuzz, took the fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
The poll, involving 1,000 people, was conducted by the Britain's leading hair transplant centre, the Crown Clinic in Manchester.
Surgeon Asim Shahmalak insists Jackman is a worthy winner.
"Hugh Jackman looks great whatever kind of facial hair he has - stubble, a moustache or a beard ... For many men, growing a beard or designer stubble defines their masculinity. It is not surprising that more than six out of 10 believe they look sexier with some form of facial hair," said Shahmalak.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet