Human skeleton found in Dahisar
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A human skeleton was found in the mangroves at Dahisar (West) on Monday. The MHB police officers said some bones were missing and it was not possible to establish the gender of the deceased immediately.
The skeleton has been sent to JJ Hospital for tests. MHB Colony police said a group of fishermen had ventured towards a creek at Kandarvan on Monday afternoon to catch fish. They spotted the skeleton that had apparently been brought in by the tide. The fishermen informed the police.
"We will be able to establish the cause of death once the anatomy examination is done," said a police officer from the MHB police station. "A few bones have been found, not the entire body. A case of accidental death has been registered," added the officer.
Last weekl, a human skeleton was found on the premises of Worli pumping station by workers cleaning the area.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet