I am a gypsy: Naomi Campbell
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Supermodel Naomi Campbell calls herself a gypsy because she loves exploring new places and discovering new wonders.
Campbell, 42, said she loves travelling and is never happier than when she is discovering new places, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm a gypsy. I want to see the new wonders of the world and spend quality time with the people I love," she said.
Although she is widely known for her temper tantrums, Campbell credits giving up alcohol has brought peace to her life.
"I gave up drinking alcohol. Not drinking makes me a lot happier," she added.
The catwalk queen, who currently has homes both in London and New York, has previously expressed interest in re-locating to Moscow in order to be closer to her billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin as she feels ready to settle down with the businessman.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet