I am dengue mosquito, bite will trouble BJP, Congress: Kejriwal
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Locking horns with Union Minister Salman Khurshid over his reported remarks, Arvind Kejriwal today said he is a "dengue mosquito" whose sting can put both Congress and BJP in trouble.
"I am a dengue (causing) mosquito. I will bite BJP and Congress and they will be in trouble," he said in response to the reported comments of Khurshid that Kejriwal's attack on him was just a mosquito bite that causes minor irritation.
Kejriwal also claimed that he will "expose" corruption with regard to hike in power tariff in the national capital.
Kejriwal along with fellow activists Gopal Rai and Sanjay Singh also attended a protest in Vivek Vihar by a labour union which accused power discom BSES for not giving bonus and honouring the rights of contractual employees.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations