I am dengue mosquito, bite will trouble BJP, Congress: Kejriwal
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Locking horns with Union Minister Salman Khurshid over his reported remarks, Arvind Kejriwal today said he is a "dengue mosquito" whose sting can put both Congress and BJP in trouble.
"I am a dengue (causing) mosquito. I will bite BJP and Congress and they will be in trouble," he said in response to the reported comments of Khurshid that Kejriwal's attack on him was just a mosquito bite that causes minor irritation.
Kejriwal also claimed that he will "expose" corruption with regard to hike in power tariff in the national capital.
Kejriwal along with fellow activists Gopal Rai and Sanjay Singh also attended a protest in Vivek Vihar by a labour union which accused power discom BSES for not giving bonus and honouring the rights of contractual employees.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow