I am in awe of Beyonce: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow thinks her friend Beyonce Knowles is the best performer in the world.
Paltrow is in awe of the Pop diva and says she is inspired by the way Beyonce juggles motherhood and her career, reported Contactmusic.
"When she is working onstage, she has more power than any woman I have ever seen. She would never say it and has never said it. I feel she knows with every fiber of her being that she is the best in the world at her job," Paltrow said.
"Blue was sleeping in her arms, across her body, and was listening back to what she had been working on. I thought, this is how you do it. You do what you love with who you love included," she added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations