I am not thinking about the 100th test, says Harbhajan Singh
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Harbhajan further said that sometimes personal milestones put pressure on a player.
"Somewhere it gets to your head, when you are close to 100 Test matches, even when you are batting from 90 to 100, when you have taken four wickets you are looking at taking another to get a five-wicket haul. It does get to your mind. Somewhere as a player you need to stay with the game rather than thinking too much ahead," he said.
"Last year onwards, I have been trying too many things to do, to play my 100th game but when I started playing, I never thought I will come this far.
"I have come this far because I was looking to enjoy the game and am just looking to get back in the whole system of enjoying the game and playing it with lot of passion, and things will start happening for me hopefully again," he said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’