I can never compete with Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is all praises for megastar Amitabh Bachchan and says he can never compete with the senior actor.
Aamir, who is known as Mr Perfectionist in B-town, does not think he is anywhere close to Big B and holds him in "high esteem".
"I don't feel I am on the same platform as him, I am not even anywhere close. I can't compete with him because I hold him in such high esteem," Aamir, 47, said in a statement.
The 'Talaash' star was in the race for Big CBS Prime's 'India's Prime Icon' title along with Bachchan, but has failed to make it to the top three.
Bachchan, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar are currently battling it out as the Top 3 contenders for the title.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'