I can never compete with Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is all praises for megastar Amitabh Bachchan and says he can never compete with the senior actor.
Aamir, who is known as Mr Perfectionist in B-town, does not think he is anywhere close to Big B and holds him in "high esteem".
"I don't feel I am on the same platform as him, I am not even anywhere close. I can't compete with him because I hold him in such high esteem," Aamir, 47, said in a statement.
The 'Talaash' star was in the race for Big CBS Prime's 'India's Prime Icon' title along with Bachchan, but has failed to make it to the top three.
Bachchan, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar are currently battling it out as the Top 3 contenders for the title.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow