I can't wait to have my baby: Drew Barrymore
Actress Drew Barrymore, who is expecting her first child with husband Will Kopelman, says she cannot wait to have her baby.
Barrymore, 37, said she has got some big plans for her family's future, reported Us magazine.
"I can't wait until I have my children. I love the idea that they (kids) don't have to do something that they have no interest in, that they can do something completely opposite if they want to.
"I will be so surprised if they don't want to do something involving food or wine or art, but I'll be OK with it. I just want to build fun, great things for my family," she said.
The "Big Miracle" star, who is expanding her business with new Barrymore Wines, does not want to take a break from acting.
"I want to do it all. I love film, but I also love wine, food and traveling. I would love to be a travel writer. I'd be so stoked."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow